we visited the fortress of suomenlinna yesterday, a beautiful place full of nature and history.... it´s an inhabited sea fortress built on six islands... we had amazing weather, sunshine and blue sky.... I just love the nature here, how can I live without it????? :(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomenlinna

6 comments:
Pixie!!!!!!!!!
Suomi is beautiful! I feel as though I'm looking at pictures of 'home'. I must have lived in Finland in a previous life.
Ohhh.....I bet I was a wolf who roamed the countryside! LOL
I owe you an e-mail. It will on the way soon and I also need to try out Siobhan's other e-mail.
Hopefully, THAT ONE will work!
Hugs and Love,
Wendy
Pixie!!!! You take some very lovely pictures. Maybe you should consider becoming a professional photgrapher. They're absolutely pretty pictures.
Hugs.
Hi Pixie chum. Omnce again, your pics are bloddy amazing. I keep telling you to do this professionally.
Thanks for sharing sweetie.
Gaaaaaaaaah!
Ich bin ja so neidisch. Ich darf mir die Fotos gar nicht lang angucken. Skandinavien hat immer so was verträumtes für mich. So, als ob du in einem Spielzeugland wärst, irgendwie.
Die Häuser und das alles erinnert mich immer an meine Kindheit, in der ich immer so gerne 'Michel aus Lönneberga', 'Madita' und 'Ferien auf Saltkrokan' gesehen habe. Auch 'Kalle Blomquist' und 'Pippi Langstrumpf'!
Hach, good old times!!!
Knutsch & Knuddel
lovely pics pixie!
looks absolutely beautiful!
thanks for sharing.
hey my beautiful pixie
can i just say that those pictures make me want to be there. very very beautiful. you should get in on some piccies :)
hope your ok and i will catch up soon.
xxx
Post a Comment