Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Trip To Stockholm/Sweden











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures pixie. I think my favorite one is the second one, showing the city at night. It's beautiful :)

Anon616 said...

They are simply BREATHTAKING, Pixie!

Since you won't 'toot your own horn'. I shall toot for you!

These pictures NEED to be viewed and appreciated. You are one who sees the beauty all around you - in everything. It's so obvious with your photography!

Hugs and Love,
xoxo,
Wendy

Kassiopeia said...

Thanks for sharing the pics, Pixie! I'm not a photographer - I'm more of a point, click & hope kinda girl - so it's nice to see when someone has a talent for this kind of thing.

I've always wanted to travel round Northern Europe but I want to wait until I have the time (and the cash) to do it properly, sigh...

Kass xx

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures Pixie.

What I love about your pictures is that they make you feel part of them.

Thank you for sharing with us part of the world that many of us will never have the pleasure of visiting.

Love PP

Anonymous said...

Hach, wieder so schöne Fotos!!

Man fängt richtig an zu träumen, wenn man sich die anschaut.
Denk echt nochmal darüber nach eine Ausbildung als Fotografin zu machen!!!

Knutsch & Knuddel

Siobhan

PS: Meine Füße müssen mal wieder mit feinsten Ölen eingesalbt werden! Wo bleibt meine Sklavin? ^_~

Pixie said...

awwww tanks girls, you can´t imagine how much it means to me to read your lovely words *bighugstoallofyou*

well I still have otns of pictures on my computer and I´ll upload more the next weeks ;) *laugh*